Deadline: May 2, 2023
WomenEntrepreneurs4Good 2023 Accelerator Program
Applications are open for the WomenEntrepreneurs4Good 2023 Accelerator Program. Launched in March 2021 by the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society, in partnership with HEC Paris Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center, and supported as of this year by Bank of America, WomenEntrepreneurs4Good was imagined as a concrete solution to the negative impacts of the crisis on women entrepreneurs.
The initiative is a unique accelerator programme that supports green entrepreneurs at the early stages of their journey. The 7-month online programme equips women entrepreneurs with unique resources and capabilities to innovate and grow their businesses by providing coaching, visibility, technical support, exposure and access to an ecosystem of stakeholders and global partners.
- A program for all: they support 100+ women entrepreneurs through market and customer research coaching, and business model support in an intense three-day Startup Sprint.
- Perfect your pitching skills: the semi-finalists will be offered the opportunity to pitch in front of an esteemed Grand Jury from the international entrepreneurship network.
- Access to 600+ HEC Paris experts: the 10 finalists will attend a 3-month online incubator program, receiving business coaching, technical support and professional connections.
- Visibility and networking: the 10 finalists will be invited to showcase their projects at the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2023 in Paris.
You can apply if
- You are a women founder or co-founders, with at least 2 people in your team.
- Your project generates a revenue of less than €20,000 per year.
- Your project is designed to tackle a social or environmental challenge.
How to Apply
Application deadline is May 2, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.