Deadline: 28th April 2023.
TotalEnergies Uganda Internship and Graduate Trainee Opportunities 2023
TotalEnergies EP Uganda is offering internship opportunities to university students currently in the 2nd or 3rd year of study who would require a work placement as part of their study program.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program from recognized National Universities.
• Must provide Introduction letter from University and copy of student I.D.
• Current academic scores must reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree.
• Must provide a partial transcript / copy of academic scores to-date.
• Must be available full time for the duration of the internship period. • Excellent verbal & numeracy skills and problem-solving ability.
• Good communication skills and positive attitude
• Must write and submit an internship application letter
The Internship opportunities are available in the following areas;
- Geosciences interns; (2 positions) Req 72197BR
- Business Development: Joint Ventures intern (1 position) Req: 72181BR
- Social Performance intern: (1 position) Req: 72182BR
- Business Development: Planning and Development intern; (1 position) Req:72183BR
- National Content intern: (1 position)Req:72184BR
- Business Development: Corporate Affairs intern (1 position) Req:72186BR
- Biodiversity intern: (1 position) Req: 72188BR
- Legal Intern: (1 position) Req: 72191BR
Graduate Trainee Opportunity
TotalEnergies EP Uganda is offering Graduate Trainee opportunities to fresh university graduates with a Bachelor’s degree not exceeding two years after graduation with academic scores that reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree The Graduate Trainee opportunities are available in the following areas;
- Biodiversity Graduate trainee; (1 position) : Req 72198BR
All applications (including Internship and Graduate Trainee applications) should be sent through the TotalEnergies EP Uganda careers website at https://careers.totalenergies.com.
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON THE STATED WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Deadline is 28th April 2023. Short listing begins immediately, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- « Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited. »
For More Information: