RSUTH APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2023
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for 2022/2023 Internship Program in the following discipline:
– House Officers
– Intern Nursing
– Intern Medical Laboratory Scientists
– Intern Pharmacists
– Intern Optometrists
– Intern Radiographers
– Intern Physiotherapists
Candidates must possess a recognized University degree and a current temporary /practicing License issued by their registration Council.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to upload all necessary credentials. They include:
- Application letter(with phone number) addressed to The chief Medical director, Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA, Port harcourt, Rivers State.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport photograph.
- Degree certificate or Notification(Statement) of result.
- Waec/O’level certificate.
- First school leaving certificate.
- L.G.A identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Statutory declaration of age.
- Two(2) Recommendation letters
Click here to apply