Deadline: 31 August 2023.
RCL FOODS Management Trainee Programme 2023
RCL Foods is giving graduates in South Africa the opportunity to develop their unique recipe for success in their professional journey.
The RCL Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals who are full of flavour, enabling them to achieve a successful future.
Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, Management Trainees will receive essential career ingredients from their trainers. They’ll receive the development training, experience and mentorship needed to take them to leadership levels within RCL FOODS.
The aggressive fast track development programme is the perfect entree for career success, forming an integral part of building our future RCL FOODS leadership pipeline, by preparing graduates to take on leadership roles within 4 to 5 years.
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- B.Engineering/ B.Sc. Engineering/ BTech Engineering (Mechanical)
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- Good academic results in your majors in 2nd and 3rd year
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Output driven
- Deadline driven
- Analytical thinking ability
- Decision making ability
- Meaningful work experience that forms the foundation of your career, receiving the perfect career entree for your future.
- Coaching from senior leaders to gain insights into strategic thinking. You’ll also receive career advice from these career masterchefs.
- Planned rotations to ensure you obtain the right combination of ingredients to get you ready for that leadership role.
- Structured development plans that keep you clear on what preparation you need throughout your journey.
- You’ll combine the above daily to create a CAREER, not just a job!