Deadline: February 19, 2023
OPEN CSI Energy Group Equity funding program 2023 for African women-led businesses
CSI Energy Group invests in women-led businesses within the energy sector in Africa, growing their business by providing access to funds and expertise to maximize their impact and profitability.
The business can also fit into the energy ecosystem or the value chain of CSI Energy Group. It could be supporting the contracting side through the supply of goods or services or be involved in the procurement, production or distribution or support activities (including admin, marketing, tech, HR etc)
- About you:
- You are fully dedicated to the company.
- You are business focused
- You are open to coaching
- You want a strategic investor to help grow your business
- About your company:
- Your company is generating consistent revenues over 12 months from an established customer base – at least USD 25,000 and have at least 3 employees.
- Your service or product can be scaled or replicated
- Your company is up and running with all administrative documents up to date
- Your company is a registered limited company with well-kept records of accounts, permits & licenses allowing you to operate
- You have a team with complimentary skills in place.
- You have a positive impact on the economy, the environment, and the society.
- Your company has a meaningful women representation across the board, leadership positions and supply chain
- Your company must be located and operating in Africa. Although they have a preference for companies located in the geographies that they operate in including Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Burundi, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius and Rwanda, if your business fits their criteria and is located in other African country they would be happy to hear from you.
Apply to OPEN Now.
If you and your business fit the criteria above, download our Application form here and submit below with requested relevant documents.