Deadline: April 8, 2023
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Prize 2023
Can your startup create ground-breaking, tech-enabled solutions in your industry? If the answer is yes, submit your application for the NSIA Prize for Innovation 2023.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Prize for Innovation (NPI) is sponsored by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) to bolster innovation in Nigeria’s digital ecosystem, and support homegrown solutions that can drive socio-economic development. NPI is designed to encourage and support ingenuity within the digital ecosystem and fund early-stage, growth driven solutions, with the aim of driving transformative economic growth, enhancing the nation’s productive capacity, and creating jobs.
The program will focus on technology-enabled businesses in the following sectors:
- Financial Services
- Logistics & E-mobility
- E-commerce & Marketplaces
- 10 finalists will emerge after the bootcamp, 3 winners and 7 runner ups will go home with up to $255,000 in cash and equity.
- One of the founders must be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Applicants must be 18 years or older;
- Applicants must be running Innovative tech-focused or tech-enabled businesses/startups;
- The business should have operated for not less than six months and operating in or with a presence in Nigeria;
- The business should be looking to raise a seed round;
- The business should have developed a minimum viable product (MVP);
- Applicants must be willing and able to commit to a 4-week fast-track accelerator program;
- Only one application is permitted per applicant irrespective of the sector. Subsequent applications will be disqualified.