Date limite | Deadline 08.12.2022
Objective of the project
Literary production in Cameroon is abundant, however the authors are limited as regards the offer of spaces in which to communicate and discuss the content of their productions. To accompany and support them, especially those who have recently committed a book, the Goethe-Institut Kamerun opens its space to them through the APRÈM’ DU LIVRE. It is a question of organizing for them every second Wednesday of the month in the afternoon the dedication of a publication.
Conditions for participation:
To submit an application:
- The book must have been published on or after January 1rst 2021
- The Author must be a Cameroonian living in Cameroon.
- One should not have been a winner of the last two editions.
NB: Candidates who were not selected in the previous edition can still apply without detriment to the first condition.
How to participate?
Complete the following form by 08.12.2022. Selection procedure and criteria
After submission, an independent panel of judges will select the applications according to the following criteria:
- Content quality (8 points)
- Public interest (5 points)
- Current affairs related to the publication (4 points)
- The scientific and/or literary reputation of the Author (3 points)
The list of selected books will be published on the 13.12.2022 and the first dedication will take place on the 11.01.2023 at the Goethe-Institut Yaoundé.
The dedications will be organized at the Goethe-Institut / or in another partner institution during the year 2023.
If you have specific concerns, please contact the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org