Deadline: June 2, 2023
FATE Foundation ScaleUp Lab Education Accelerator Programme 2023 for Nigerians
The FATE Foundation ScaleUp Lab Education Accelerator programme is designed to help high-potential growth-stage businesses in the education industry in Nigeria unlock their full potential. With a carefully crafted program that addresses the unique needs of each business, we identify and focus on key growth areas for improvement, while providing guidance and resources to help them achieve their goals.
Our 4-month program provides an intensive and immersive experience that includes workshops, mentorship, coaching, networking opportunities, and access to funding. Our team of experienced mentors and coaches provide tailored support to each participant, helping them to grow and scale their business, and achieve sustainable success.
At The ScaleUp Lab Education accelerator, we believe that the education sector in Nigeria has enormous potential, and we are committed to supporting the growth and development of high-potential businesses that are making a positive impact in this sector. Join us on this journey of growth and innovation and take your business to the next level!
- Intensive 3-day residential bootcamp
- Access to experienced mentors and a network of industry professionals
- Comprehensive curriculum covering key business areas
- Investment readiness training and support
- Opportunity to pitch to investors and potential partners
- Access to funding opportunities and resources
Throughout the 4-month program, the ScaleUp Lab Education accelerator provides a comprehensive curriculum designed to help high-potential growth-stage Nigerian businesses in the education industry unlock their full potential. The curriculum is based on a thorough analysis of each business’s unique needs and includes a range of modules that address key areas of growth and development.
- The Entrepreneur must be involved full-time in the
- The business must be a growth-stage business in the education industry with records for 3+ years.
- The business should have innovative products, services or business models that address a critical need in the education.
- To apply for the ScaleUp Lab Education accelerator, interested businesses should fill out the online application form.
- Applications will be reviewed by our team, and a select group of applicants will be invited to participate in an interview process. Final selections will be made based on a combination of factors including the viability of the business, the potential for growth and scalability, and the commitment of the founders.