Deadline: June 2nd, 2023
Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Public Sector Fellowship 2023
The Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Public Sector Fellowship is a unique one-year professional development program for high-achieving young graduates who have demonstrated a clear interest in and commitment to transforming the public sector and policy-influencing organizations.
1. Ghanaian nationals with no criminal history
2. Should be done with NSS at the time of application
3. Should have a 2nd Class Upper (2.1) undergraduate degree or above
4. Should not be above 32 years of age at the time of application
5. Commitment to Public Sector work + demonstrated leadership potential
6. Track record for community involvement and a passion for Ghana
7. Strong written and verbal English skills
8. Basic computer skills
9. Ability to work under pressure in a professional working environment
1. Visit (website link)
2. Click the APPLY button below and fill out the online application and upload the following documents:
a. Undergraduate Certificate
b. Proof of completing NSS
c. Verification of Community Service – Letter or Share Link: Pictures from Community Service
d. 2 letters of recommendation (one academic, one professional)
e. One-page CV
f. Copy of any valid national ID
3. 2 essays:
a. Describe your interest in Ghana’s Public Sector and how being selected as an Emerging Public Leaders (EPL) Fellow fits into your personal and professional goals?
b. Describe a situation when you demonstrated initiative and leadership. What was the situation? What measures and actions did you put in place? What was the result and impact?
NB: Word limit: 500 for each essay.
Shortlisted candidates who qualify for first-round interviews are required to bring a copy of their most recent transcript and police clearance.