DEADLINE : 31st December 2022!
The forum aims to:
* Empower young people through meaningful interactions and conversations between various stakeholders, including UN agencies, Member States, youth-led and youth-serving organizations, to realize the commitments around the SDGs;
* Approach the sustainable development agenda with an intersectional, youth, human rights and justice lens, to address systemic and structural issues affecting the realization of the SDGs in the region
* Create a platform for young people, learning, sharing, capacity strengthening, and meaningful engagement
APPLICATION IS OPEN TO THOSE WHO ARE:
1. Below 30 years of age.
2. Is progressive and believes in human rights-based approaches.
3. Demonstrates unique strengths in the application that is relevant to SDGs under review as part of 9th APFSD.
4. Shows understanding of SDGs at the country or regional level.
5. Individuals from marginalized / socially excluded groups, communities and applications from far to reach places will be prioritized to ensure diversity and inclusion in participation at the APFSD Youth Forum.
6. Considerations will also be given to the individuals who have been part of previous APFSD youth Forums and contributed to previous APFSD Call to Action OR have attended the intergovernmental APFSD in the past.
1. Application deadline: 31 December 2022 (12 Midnight, Thailand time)
2. Please mention if you require interpretation services in the application form. Conveners of the Youth Forum will try and accommodate your request to the best of our ability.
3. If you are below 18 and you are selected to participate in the Youth Forum, you will be requested to provide consent from your parent/guardian in the later process.
4. If you have any questions, contact us through email@example.com.