Deadline: June 30, 2023
2023 ygap South Africa Agripreneur Accelerator Program are now open
The ygap South Africa Accelerator Program helps ventures to refine and validate their business model, move towards financial sustainability, and grow the impact that they are having in their community.
Completing the ygap South Africa Accelerator Program will expand your ability to increase revenue, create employment opportunities, secure further investment, and make a real difference in the communities you operate within.
- Ventures that are operating in the area of Agriculture. We particularly encourage Black and women-led businesses working in the areas of climate and sustainability, livelihoods or food security.
- Ventures that are post-revenue and able to provide evidence of commercial transactions.
- Ventures that clearly recognise and desire the benefits and value of participating in the ygap program. ygap invests deeply in the ventures we support, and expect the same level of dedication and investment in participating in the ygap program.
- Ventures that have a social or environmental focus. Through the operation of the business, ventures must be working toward making their community, their city, or their country a better place.
- Ventures that are “local” to the issue they’re solving, intimately connected to their community, passionate and committed, and it for the long-haul.
- Ventures that have already launched and are currently operational. In most cases, participating ventures must be formally registered and proof of this status will be required (unless this is not applicable to where your business runs).
- Bootcamp days will help you to strengthen your business model, meet a cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs, and equip you with the tools you need to grow.
- ygap team of local experts will provide 12 months of tailored support, including business skills development, technical support, strategy insights and mentor support, connections to international partner networks, peer learning and access to a global community of entrepreneurs.